50 part course on Search Engine Optimization FREE|
...and How You Can Finally Really Make Yourself a Fortune
From: Cody Moya
I won't waste your time with a long story here. There's a great deal on the table, and I don't want you to miss out on it.... This is a 50 part course on Search Engine Optimization. Below is the actual list of content of this course. I decided to give this course to you for free so that everyone has a chance for a better living.
This course is delivered every Thursday days. From time to time I will send my personal comments or recommendations as a separate email.
- How Search Engines Work
- How Search Engine Spiders Work
- Search Engine Optimization Glossary
- Introduction to SEO
- SEO 'Tools of the Trade'
- How to Check Your Site's Ranking
- How to Evaluate Your Own Site's SEO Profile
- The Value of Niche Markets
- Understanding Stop Words, and How to Avoid
- Do-It-Yourself SEO
- How Alexa Rankings Affect Your Traffic
- How Google Page Rank Works
- How to Build a Google Sitemap
- The Basic SEO Rules for All Websites
- How to Tap Into the Power of HTML Elements
- Search Engine Optimization Myths
- How to Become an SEO Ninja
- How Keywords Affect Your Rankings
- How to Choose the Right Keywords
- Help! My Keywords are Too Common
- How to Track Keyword Response Rates
- Optimizing for AdSense Performance
- Increase Traffic with AdWords
- SEO Scams and How to Avoid Them
- The Dangers of Link Farms
- Warning! You Can't Fool Google
- Major SEO Success Stories
- How to Choose an SEO Provider
- The Value of Good Link Partners
- Why Content is King
- 10 Tips for Raising Your Search Engine Rankings
- 5 SEO Tasks You Should Do Every Day
- Advanced Link Checks
- SEO or PPC: Which One is Right for You?
- Understanding the Google Dance
- The Right Way to Submit Your Site
- A Guide to SEO Resources and Discussion Groups
- The Meta Tag Myths
- How to Recover from a Ranking Tumble
- Long Term SEO Maintenance Tips
- SEO Tips for DMOZ
- SEO Tips for Google
- SEO Tips for MSN
- SEO Tips for Overture
- SEO Tips for Yahoo
- How to Analyze a Competitor's Website
- Domain and Page Naming Tricks for Better SEO Results
- The Good and Bad News About Reciprocal link Exchanges
- Using RSS to Increase Your PageRank
- SEO Tips for Dynamic Websites
It is crucial that you add: email@example.com to the safe list of your email program. Your email filter may stop you from receiving your course otherwise.
Fill out the form below with your PRIMARY email address and click on the Sign Up Button.
Here for Your Success.
P.S. Give those free courses to your subscribers or web visitors and earn $48.50.
Click Here to find out how.
Results are not typical. Your results may vary. We make no
claim that you will earn any income whatsoever.
Where specific figures are quoted from individuals there is no assurance
you will do as well. You must assume the risk that you will not
earn any income.